Are you looking for the best logger jeans to buy as a tradesman? Then you have come to the right guide. As a tree care professional, buying durable jeans for logging in addition to your other protective gears like chaps and helmets, is a great idea.
You probably don’t want another pair of non-work jeans that lack the functionality and strength that any durable logger jeans should have. And for the hard physical work of having to cut through logs of woods using machines is enough reason to get a solid pair of work jeans that can withstand the rigors of the trade.
We have reviewed 10 of the best work jeans for loggers that are specially tailored and equipped especially with suspender buttons, reinforced knee cap, tough stretch fabrication, and other interesting features. So, keep reading on to find which pair of logger jeans will be right for you today.
What Are The Best Logger Jeans
Here are my top picks for the best loggers jeans to buy on Amazon:
|Carhartt Dungaree Jeans||They are rip resistant and won’t fade or shrink after washing||4.3/ 5|
|Key Industries Denim Jeans||They have suspender buttons and don’t restrict movements when climbing over logs and fences||4.6/ 5|
|Wrangler Riggs Jeans||They are designed with a Room2Move Fit technology for that improved range of motion||4.6/ 5|
|BOCOMAL FR Jeans||They are th when it comes to comfort, stretch, and versatility||4.3/ 5|
|Wrangler Carpenter Jeans||Durable rivet reinforcements at the pocket stress points||4.6/ 5|
|Carhartt Flex Front Pant||The jeans come with 24 buttons for suspenders||4.6/ 5|
|Smith’s Fit Jean||The leg opening is comfortable for movements||4.4/ 5|
|Rustler Classic jeans||Made from heavy weight durable denim||4/ 5|
|Amazon Carpenter Jeans||The jeans comes with a strong stitching at stress points||4.2/ 5|
|Dovetail Pants for Women||The jeans comes with a knee slot for pads||4.3/ 5|
Carhartt Dungaree Jeans
The distressed and sophisticated look of Carhartt Men’s Dungaree Jeans, makes them best suited for logging as they don’t rip or fade after you wear, wash and dry occasionally.
These jeans are the best and feel great in all their fit and sizes, their durability is quite impressive as you will keep wearing them for long before they eventually get ripped at the knees which is the most reinforced and protected area.
- 100% cotton and durable jean.
- Chap-style doubled legs with cleanout knees.
- Left-leg hammer loop.
- Brand: Carhartt
- Model: B236
- Weight: 1.04 Pounds
- The pants are great with loose fit.
- They hold up well and last long.
- There is no shrinking or fading.
- Available in various colors.
- The pants are affordable.
- The fit maybe slightly tighter in the waist
Key Industries Denim Jeans
Key Industries Men’s jeans are the hype right now because of the space for suspenders and the sturdy waistbands decorated with well stitched belt loops.
These jeans come with an amazing stretch and it features suspender buttons which are a nice and an additional touch for the forester who needs quality work jeans for field work.
They fit the bill perfectly and don’t restrict movements when climbing over logs and fences.
- 40% Cotton, 32% Poly, 27% Rayon, and 1% Spandex
- Come with bachelor buttons
- Have the extra roominess for squatting
- Brand: Key Apparel
- Model: 446.41
- Weight: 2 Pounds
- The front pockets are very deep
- They are equipped with suspender buttons
- They come with an excellent denim quality and stitching
- They may feel baggy around the thighs
Wrangler Riggs Jeans
If you find yourself running a chainsaw and don’t want to deal with wound cuts these are the pants for you. They are very thick and might just save you a quick trip to the ER. They are perfectly loose and flexible in the areas you need them to be.
You can wear them and work even in sub-zero temperatures, and the relaxed-fit it offers as straight leg jeans sit at the natural waistline. Also, you will love the versatility as they are designed with a Room2Move Fit technology for that improved range of motion.
- Constructed with durable cotton denim
- They have suspender buttons inside
- Comes with utility tool pockets
- Made with a gusseted crotch
- Brand: Wrangler Riggs Workwear
- Model: 3W030AI
- Weight: 2.06 Pounds
- Made with triple-needle stitching
- Has added reinforcement in high-wear areas
- The denim come in a variety of colors
- The jeans are loose and very baggy
BOCOMAL FR Jeans
When I think of BOCOMAL FR Jeans, I see them as those pairs of jeans made for extra utility and durability year in and year out. With many years of manufacturing work jeans, they come with the appropriate level of protective gear and still hold up to numerous washes.
You will love how these jeans feel comfortable on the legs during logging as they are quality jeans that fit true to size.
- 10oz 100% cotton tear resistant ripstop fabric
- Reinforced leather tape measure clip
- Pre-washed Denim
- Brand: BOCOMAL
- Model: Nill
- Weight: 2.29 Pounds
- Comfortable relaxed fit
- They are wrinkle-free and durable
- They don’t shrink after wash
- The waist might run small in size
Wrangler Carpenter Jeans
One feature about Wrangler Authentic jeans is the soft yet durable cotton and polyester blend, built into a fit that offers lasting comfort and functionality throughout your day. Designed with utility in mind, these jeans feature a place for all your tools and valuables
Because of the denim build quality, they ride the line between business, and casual making them perfect for maneuvering your day. Unlike most work jeans that don’t sell above the 28” length, Wrangler Authentic jeans caters for all body length.
- Durable rivet reinforcements at the pocket stress points
- 2 large front pockets
- Has a deep rear pockets
- Brand: Wrangler Authentics Sportswear
- Model: ZM400AS
- Weight: 1.28 Pounds
- They do not shrink and are durable
- They stretch perfectly well
- The jeans are loose fitting on the legs
- Inconsistent sizing
Carhartt Flex Front Pant
If you are doing full time/ seasonal chainsaw work, get a pair of these rugged jeans for yourself. All the several washes of Carhartt Men’s Flex jeans get the job done without compromising on quality.
And just like other Carhartt jeans this pair also fits true to size thus it offers you that great fitting and mobility you need to comfortably cut through logs of wood. The extra buttons for suspenders on these jeans make them a nice addition and a more reason why you should buy them.
- Double knee pants
- 24 buttons for easy suspender attachment
- Durable left-side chest pocket
- Brand: Carhartt
- Model: 103329
- Weight: Nill
- Nice quality work jeans
- They fit perfectly
- The flex fabric is very comfortable
- The jeans come in great washes
- They are expensive
Smith’s Fit Jeans
This pair of logger work jeans from Smiths-Stretch technology offers the optimum freedom of movement. With the reinforced canvas around the waistband, you are left with that comfortable look and feel all day long.
Smith Men’s work jeans are available in dark and light vintage wash to suit your taste for logger or work jeans. The well structured waistband carries the durable belt loops holding your waist and belt altogether.
- Normal leg opening for extra durability
- Has the hammer loop and tool pockets
- The denim is made from cotton, polyester, and spandex
- Brand: Smith’s Workwear Men’s Apparel
- Model: S1405CPS
- Weight: 1 Pounds
- Jeans are built as tough workwear
- Each of the pocket is generously sized
- They stretch and still fit good after washing
- The zipper feels cheap
Rustler Classic Jeans
Another pair of jeans for logging that impress is from the Rustler Men’s brands, and you absolutely need it especially if you are working on a side project for your home as you will also put on your chaps for added padding and protection.
For them to get comfortable working around logs of woods without being a pain in the extremities, you will have to break in them to get the stretch out.
They have the perfect high waist, which is right below the belly button so that your movement is not restricted, as the fabrics are incredibly soft and stretchy at the same time making them a valuable addition to your workwear staples.
- 5 pocket styling
- Straight leg
- Heavy weight durable denim
- Sturdy belt loops
- Brand: Rustler
- Model: Nill
- Weight: Nill
- They did not shrink or change color
- Great sturdy jean material perfect for logging woods
- They are form fitting jeans
- Inconsistent sizing
Amazon Carpenter Jeans
If there’s something that just makes me love the Amazon Essential product line is the blend of fabrics used in making the best-fitting. These work jeans can be used by loggers as they come with a lot of texture and build making them appropriate as work jeans.
They have proven to hold up to the arborist work environment well and the relaxed inseam for multi flex and mobility is a worthy mention that I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend over and over again.
- Feels roomy through hip & thigh with a straight leg cut
- Durable cotton canvas
- Two utility side pockets
- Brand: Amazon Essentials
- Model: AE1907048
- Weight: 8 Ounces
- They are comfortable and look attractive
- The pockets are nicely sized and placement is perfect
- Comes with a strong and durable stitching
- They faded a bit quicker than other brands
Dovetail Pants for Women
Available in natural canvas, no fade black canvas, and grey canvas wash this pair of logger jeans is a reinforced indigo denim, set to offer you this curvy-fit tailored in a straight leg.
They are premium jeans made with utility in mind and the mid-weight stretch denim is a feature you can’t resist from them.
This set of Women’s curvy straight leg logger jeans is mostly loved by women in the professional field because of the comfort and mobility which the canvas work jeans offer.
- Reinforced panels in high stress areas
- Has rivets at key stress points
- Mid-rise stretch fabrics for bending
- Brand: Dovetail Workwear
- Model: DWS19P2C-30-0x28
- Weight: 1.85 Pounds
- It comes with a super fabric
- The jeans are flattering
- The jeans offers universal fit for most body sizes
- They are of good quality making
- Jeans run small so you will need to go a size up
- The jeans is quite pricey
This list of logger jeans reviews is all you absolutely need to know about the best logger jeans brand that is selling right now on Amazon. From the Carhartt jeans, to the Wrangler and Rustler work jeans, these jeans offer more than ordinary work jeans do.
So, are you bothered about work jeans that don’t sustain you during work hours? The Key Industries Men’s jeans are your best! Or are you the moving type? The Smith’s Workwear Men’s jeans are your best companion jeans. But, if it’s about the price, then time will tell how durable these jeans are for logging.
Logger jeans are worth every penny for as long as you remain in the trade and trust me, your legs will surely thank you for having taken the right preventive measures of avoiding frequent visits to the ER.