Logger pants are timeless classics that continue to remain perfect for any tradesman at all. From tree cutting and bucking, loggers offer more than ordinary pants.
When it comes to choices for pants equipped with suspender buttons that pass as work pants, I can consider logger pants to be the best work wear pants for loggers.
An example is the Liverpool Hi-Rise Jeans, super comfortable work-at-home jeans made with enough elastic that stretches out easily over your ankle and hips.
Logger pants, despite being pricey, these jeans are made with fabrics that can adapt to your constant body changes without losing its shape upon frequent wear.
This guide is a review of the 10 best work pants for loggers to shop for.
Top 10 Work Pants for Loggers
Here are my top picks for the best work pants for loggers to buy.
|Dickies Men’s Duck Logger Work Straight Pant||They don’t fade after you wash and dry them on low heat||4.5/5|
|ATG by Wrangler Men’s Upland Pant||They are super soft and stretchy leaving you with that skinny look when worn||4/5|
|Carhartt B01 Men’s Duck Double-Front Work Dungaree Pant||The straight leg is very flattering and looks very cute||4.5/5|
|Husqvarna Men’s Chainsaw Pant||High-waisted jeans that lead the way when it comes to comfort, stretch, and versatility.||4/5|
|Wrangler Riggs Workwear Men’s Ranger Pant||It features an elastic waistband that doesn’t bunch or twist at the waistline||4.5/5|
|Red Kap Men’s Industrial Cargo Pant||The jeans are so forgiving if they stretch as they don’t look baggy at all||4.8/5|
|Caterpillar Men’s Trademark Pant||The bootcut style complements your boots and heels||4/5|
|SIP Protection Progress Arborist Chainsaw Pants||The jeans sit below the navel and are the best form-fitting jeans||4.4/5|
|Helikon-Tex Ripstop Tactical Pants for Men||Comes with a hidden adjustable drawstring in the waist and leg cuffs||4.6/5|
|Caterpillar Men’s H2o Defender Pant||They are water resistant stretch fabric, making them one of the most versatile work trousers on the market||4.5/5|
1.Dickies Men’s Duck Logger Work Straight Pant
Dickies Men is a high-performance workwear brand, that makes innovative and top-quality work apparel.
The superior craftsmanship they offer and the classic style make them very suitable as work pants for loggers.
Made from 100 percent cotton, these duck jeans provide built-in comfort right from day one of trying them out and the stylish look complements the relaxed straight leg cut.
- Relaxed fit
- 100% cotton and durable duck fabric.
- Hammer loop
- Double knee patches add extra durability
- Secure closure tool pocket
- Brand: Dickies Men’s
- Model: LM2000F14
- Weight: Nill
- The pants are great with a loose fit, and plenty of room to move around
- They are a great fit and are durable
- There is no shrinking or fading after washing
- Available in various colors
- The pants are affordable
- The fit may be slightly tighter on the waist
2. ATG by Wrangler Men’s Upland Pant
These logger work pants are the hype right now because of the demarcated-sided design which is decorated with two different colors.
ATG pants by Wrangler come with an amazing stretch although it does not feature suspender buttons, it still makes great work pants for logging.
The double briar-proof material is nice and an additional touch that is definitely needed by loggers.
These fit the bill perfectly well and are great for getting through thick bushes. The pants are slim and won’t restrict movement when cutting over logs, thus they are quality pants for logger work and other fieldwork.
- 88% Cotton, 11% Polyester, 1% Spandex, Overlay, and 100% Nylon
- Briar proof material
- Extra roominess for squatting
- Brand: ATG by Wrangler
- Model: NS101DN
- Weight: 2.15 Pounds
- Flexible fabric and a comfortable soft waistband
- they come with reinforced watch pocket and leg panels
- They offer a two-tone look
- They don’t have buttons for suspenders
- They are not double stitched
3.Carhartt B01 Men’s Duck Double-Front Work Dungaree Pant
As a logger, you will find yourself running a chainsaw and falling trees down, and trust me you don’t want to deal with chaps.
Carhartt B01 Men’s are the pants for you as they are very thick and would protect your legs in the best way possible. They are relaxed-looking straight-leg pants that sit at the natural waist.
Surprisingly, they are perfectly loose and flexible everywhere you need them to be. And since the nature of the work would require you to work in almost any temperature, a pair of moisture-wicking fabric like Carhartt is the logger pants for the job.
- Has double knees that can accommodate knee pads
- Features multiple tools and utility pockets
- 19-inch leg openings that fit over work boots
- Brand: Carhartt Sportswear – Mens
- Model: B01-BRN
- Weight: 2.2 pounds
- The pants are comfortably firm in the waist
- These pants are exactly what you need for rolling the logs in the trucks and climbing trailers
- The inseam is unnecessarily long
4. Husqvarna Men’s Chainsaw Pant
This pair of uniform work pants sits nicely on your waist as they are tailored with suspenders around the front and back edges, leaving you focused on your work.
Husqvarna Men’s Chainsaw Pants are the best option if you don’t want to risk cutting through your legs, as it features double knee sewing and tough fabrication.
- Has the loop and hoop suspenders
- Comes with double front pockets
- Brand: Husqvarna
- Model: 598967054
- Weight: 1.59 pounds
- Comes with reinforced seams for longer durability
- Easy access pockets with reverse zipper for easy access when wearing a
- The suspenders can easily be removed
- The side pockets have zippers for safe storage
- Not available in several colors
- Does not have back pockets
5. Wrangler Riggs Workwear Men’s Ranger Pant
When I think of Wrangler Riggs Workwear Pant, I see them as those pairs of work pants made for extra utility aside from logging and the durability they offer is quite impressive.
With more than one size option to choose from, they lead the way when it comes to comfort, stretch, and versatility.
You will love how these jeans feel comfortable on the legs during vigorous work as they are quality jeans that fit true to size.
They come with reinforced ripstop knees to prevent the buildup of dust and tear, thus making them offer optimum performance and protection no matter the task.
- 10oz 100% cotton tear-resistant ripstop fabric
- Has a reinforced leather tape measure clip
- Has a roomy-sided cargo pocket
- Brand: Wrangler Riggs Workwear
- Model: 3W060BR
- Weight: 10 Ounces
- Features a Cordura rear pocket lining
- The jeans are comfortable with amazing stretch, and versatility
- Has the proper amount of wide belt loops
- The waist might run small in size
6. Red Kap Men’s Industrial Cargo Pant
One cool feature of the Red Kap cargo pants is that it comes with a pocket with a snap closure designed to keep your cell phone and other valuables while you work safely.
The Touchtex Technology employed in making these fit for a logger will ensure stain resistance, and moisture wicking, which leave you looking fresh at the start and end of every work day.
These work pants are the best transition between business and casual work settings, unlike most pants for logging, which doesn’t look stylish as dress pants.
However, Red Kap cargo pants cater to all body lengths and sizes, and they pass rigorous testing that confirms the top-notch engineering and construction of these pants.
- Comes with a pull-on closure
- The pants are coated in a wrinkle-resistant finish for the toughest workdays
- Brand: VF Imagewear, Inc.
- Model: PT88
- Weight: 1 pound
- The pants don’t wrinkle easily
- They require minimal pressing or ironing
- They don’t fade quickly when machine washed
- They are excellent work pants
- Inconsistent sizing
7. Caterpillar Men’s Trademark Pant
Caterpillar Men’s Trademark Pants are another type of pants suitable for loggers, they come in several colors without compromising on quality.
And just like other work pants for loggers, they feature pull-out tool pockets, a gripper tape waistband, and a double-layered articulated knee side.
Made with 60% Cotton, and 40% Polyester, these pants offer the right amount of stretch needed coupled with a reinforced knee area.
- Classic fit work pants featuring pull-out tool pockets
- The pant has a knee pad pocket
- The waistband has a grip for tape
- Brand: CAT Men’s Sportswear & Accessories
- Model: C172
- Weight: 1.87 pounds
- They come with plenty of storage pockets
- It features a velcro belt loop on either side
- The pants have built-in knee pad pockets
- They are quite pricey
8. SIP Protection Progress Arborist Chainsaw Pants
Another pair of jeans for logging that impresses is these SIP Protection Progress Arborist Chainsaw Pants. And you definitely need them to get comfortable while working in different geographical locations without being in your comfy chaps all the time (ha ha!).
They have just the perfect high waist, specifically designed for tree care professionals. Not to mention the reinforced Armortex knee guards that safeguard the pants from tearing.
- Front fly with zip closure
- Offers mesh ventilation at the knee
- Comes with ventilation zippers at the back of the legs
- Brand: SIP Protection
- Model: 1SNA 835
- Weight: 5 pounds
- The pants feel very comfortable
- The knees are designed with Armortex technology to prevent tear or scratch
- The pants are size-inclusive
- They don’t come in different styles and colors
9. Helikon-Tex Ripstop Tactical Pants for Men
If there’s something that just makes me love the Helikon product line it would be the blend of fabrics used in making these pants to give the best fitting.
But seriously, you will appreciate the belt loops and the raised padded back band. As they make a functional pair of logger pants styled with good boots and nice tops!
- Two classic front pockets
- Multitool button-closed pockets
- Comes with an adjustable drawstring in the waist and leg cuffs
- The pants can insert suspenders
- Brand: Helikon-Tex
- Model: SP-PGM-DC-01-B03
- Weight: 1.6 Pounds
- The pants are made with practical and functional pockets
- They come with a velcro closure at the waist
- The sided pockets have a lot of built-in space
- Has a double versatility
- The pants are expensive
10. Caterpillar Men’s H2O Defender Pant
Available in black, olive, black-graphite, dark earth, and dark sand-graphite, this set of Caterpillar Men’s Pants is set to offer you this straight fit cum dual loaded knee pad pocket tailored with premium and mid-weight stretch fabric.
This set of Caterpillar Men’s Pants is mostly loved by professionals because of the multiple functional pockets it comes with.
The detachable pouch is also a nice feature that gives the rear end total coverage.
- Built-in knee pad pockets
- Flexible waistband with enough comfort
- This pant stretches with your movements
- Brand: CAT Men’s Sportswear & Accessories
- Model: 1810008
- Weight: 1.74 Pounds
- It has all the compartments for tools
- The pants have good stretchy material
- They are water resistant, durable, and true to size
- They are made of good quality
- The bottom pockets are not designed with a tougher fabric
- The work pant is quite pricey
This list of work pants for loggers review is all you need to know about the best logger pants selling online which you can splurge on now.
From being water resistant to reinforced around the knee area, these work pants offer more than ordinary pants.
Some feature spaces for suspenders, like the Husqvarna Men’s Chainsaw Pant while others like the SIP Arborist Chainsaw Pants have tougher knee pockets to stand the test of the trade.
So, if you are a tree care professional bothered about work pants that rip after a small cut? The Dickies Men’s pants are your best bet, they are durable and totally worth the investment.