The Spartan Race is a race that is considered one of the most difficult race of all. It is a race that includes obstacles that are meant to imitate military special forces training.
The participants must pass through an endurance race that has obstacles such as tunnels that are dark, muddy trenches, and high walls that you must climb by using ropes.
If you think that this is not hard enough, then you are wrong because there are also mud pits and water. Wondering which leggings you should wear to this race? There are lots of leggings that you can wear to the spartan race.
Which is why I’ll be showing some of the best leggings you can wear for a spartan race
Here are our top picks
- CompressionZ High Waisted leggings: Non-see-through compression leggings
- Homma Premium Thick leggings: Seamless leggings for spartan race
- Under Armour Men’s HeatGear leggings: Best leggings with mesh panels
- SILKWORLD Men’s leggings: Best leggings with the best base layer
- TELALEO 4 Pack Men’s Compression Pants: Most versatile leggings
- DRSKIN Men’s Compression Pants: Leggings made with non-abrasive fabric
Review of the 6 best leggings for spartan race
CompressionZ High Waisted leggings
I love this leggings. I have been looking for some leggings that are high-waisted, but they all go up to my belly button. This one is just above my belly button and it’s so comfortable and flattering.
CompressionZ High Waisted Leggings are the best way to get into shape. They are a great addition to your workout routine, just like any other type of gym wear you could wear. However, this particular legging is made to help you stay in shape.
These leggings do come with a few features that make them one of the best pairs of leggings for spartan race.
One of these features is their high waistline. This means that they will sit higher up on your waist than most other types of leggings out there today.
This helps to give you an overall smaller appearance and feel when you are wearing them during your workout routines or anywhere else for that matter.
The second feature that makes these CompressionZ High Waisted Leggings so great is their compression technology built into them as well as their high waistline design itself.
This means that when you wear these things during your workout sessions, it will help reduce any swelling or inflammation from what you’re doing while working out with them on your body.
This would also help reduce any soreness after finishing up with some intense workouts because of how tight these CompressionZ High Waisted Leggings can get when worn correctly!
- Made with 73% Polyester, 27% Spandex
- Overall smaller appearance
- High waisted
- Adequate compression technology
- Brand: CompressionZ
- Model: B018W0PN3I
- Weight: 4.8 ounces
- Material: 73% Polyester, 27% Spandex
- It will help reduce any swelling or inflammation from what you’re doing while working out with them on your body.
- It would also help reduce any soreness after finishing up with some intense workouts because of how tight
Homma Premium Thick leggings
Homma has a wide range of clothing that is made from high-quality materials. Their main focus is on comfort, quality, and style. The Premium Thick leggings are no exception to this.
They are made from a very soft fabric that feels great against your skin. The fit is also perfect for those who want to feel comfortable at all times.
The waistband is made from an elastic material which means that it will stretch around your waist as you wear it.
I wore them for a spartan race I participated in last year and they were the best seamless I had ever worn
Homma Premium Thick Leggings are made from Homma™ Firm-Control exclusive fabric (88% Nylon, 12% Spandex), which means they’ll keep you cool during hot summer days and warm in the winter months.
In addition to being great for spartan race, these leggings are perfect for everyday wear!
- They have a stretch closure
- Elastic waistband
- They wick moisture effectively
- Brand: Homma
- Model: TC102
- Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Material: Homma™ Firm-Control exclusive fabric (88% Nylon, 12% Spandex)
- They’ll keep you cool during hot summer days and warm in the winter months.
- The waistband is made from an elastic material which means that it will stretch around your waist as you wear it.
- They have four-way stretch which gives them adequate compression.
- They fall apart within 2 months
Under Armour Men’s HeatGear Leggings
Under Armour Men’s HeatGear Leggings are sweat-wicking, moisture-managing athletic pants made of quick-drying fabric that gives you the freedom to move with ease.
Made with Under Armour’s HeatGear technology, these leggings have UPF 50+ sun protection and a flexible waistband that stays put while you’re on the move.
These leggings are designed with a stretchy material that allows them to fit snugly against your body without feeling restrictive or heavy.
They also offer moisture-wicking properties so you can remain comfortable even during long workouts or hot weather conditions.
The only thing I don’t like about them is how thick the material is, so if you’re looking for something that’s super-thin and lightweight, these aren’t for you.
It is perfect for working out or wearing out on a hot day when your legs might be sweating under the fabric of another pair of pants (or sweatpants).
- Mesh panels are located on each side of each leg section
- Made with 84% Polyester, 16% Elastane
- Supports machine wash
- Has an ergonomic design that maintains the seams and makes it more durable
- Has a gusseted crotch for added comfortability
- Brand: Under Armour Apparel
- Model: 1361586
- Weight: 4.16 ounces
- Material: 84% Polyester, 16% Elastane
- They are very lightweight and they don’t restrict your movement
- They fit great and are very flexible
SILKWORLD Men’s leggings
I used these leggings last year and I can proudly say they had the best base layer among all other leggings I’ve worn for spartan race.
they are very comfortable, soft, and stretchy. They are also very lightweight. They come in a variety of colors like black, navy blue, gray, and white and have a nice soft feel to them.
The waistband is elastic so it fits well around your waist, but does not dig in or roll down.
These leggings are made from a blend of cotton and spandex which makes them super comfortable to wear. The material is soft and stretchy without feeling cheap or flimsy at all.
These leggings wash up nicely in the machine with no shrinking or fading of the color or shape over time.
- Made with polyester and spandex blend
- Has 2 side pockets
- Made with a four-way stretch fabric
- Has a tight fit
- Brand: SILKWORLD
- Model : SWJ0825A#3-BBHBRS
- Weight: 11.68 ounces
- Material: Polyester and spandex blend
- They are great during cold weather
- They fit well in the crotch
- They are great for running
- They keep leg muscles intact which is important for spartan race
TELALEO 4 Pack Men’s Compression Pants
I received the TELALEO 4 Pack Men’s Compression Pants and was pleasantly surprised. I was not expecting much from the quality of these pants, but they are very well made.
The material is soft and comfortable, and they seem to be durable enough to last a long time.
I like that there are different sizes available, so you don’t have to buy a bunch of different sizes if you only want one pair.
The Telalao 4 Pack Men’s Compression Pants are great for any activity where you need to stay cool and comfortable.
These compression pants are made from a comfortable 100% polyester material, with a drawstring waistband for a custom fit.
There is also an elastic band on each side of the waistband that helps reduce pulling when performing activities such as running or cycling.
They are designed to reduce swelling, improve blood circulation, and lower your body temperature. The pants have a high-waist design that allows you to move freely without worrying about your clothes falling off.
- Made with 85% polyester and 15% spandex
- Made with moisture-wicking fabric
- Suitable for lots of different sports
- Brand: TELALEO
- Model: B09XCDWVM6
- Weight: 1.46 pounds
- Material : 85% polyester, 15% spandex
- They have a fully gusseted crotch
- They prevent leg pain
- They fit properly and they are suitable for cold days as they are warm
DRSKIN Men’s Compression Pants
I have been wearing these pants for a few weeks now and they are great! I was looking for a new pair of compression pants that would be comfortable and not too tight. These are exactly what I was looking for.
They have an inner layer that feels like an athletic compression shirt, but with the added benefit of being able to breathe and move around freely. The material is nice and stretchy so it doesn’t feel constricting at all.
The waistband is adjustable and keeps the pants from digging into your lower back or sides when you sit down or stand up quickly. It also has a strap across the back that allows you to secure them on your waist if needed.
The material on these pants is thicker than most other brands which makes them more durable and made for long-term use instead of just one wear only!
DRSKIN Men’s Compression pants are made from premium quality fabric that is designed to maximize comfort, performance, and durability.
The DRSKIN Men’s Compression pant has a more relaxed fit than other brands, which makes these pants perfect for wearing under your normal clothes.
The compression fit is ideal if you want to improve the function of your muscles while also reducing fatigue during your workout or while running around.
This type of compression leggings is designed to provide support where it is needed most, without creating too much bulk or restricting movement.
- Made with 92% polyester and 2% spandex
- The fabric has moisture sensing, quick-dry and adequate air circulation properties
- The leggings is also made with non-abrasive fabric
- Brand: DRSKIN
- Model: DRSKIN – DABB11
- Weight: 3.99 ounces
- Material: 92% polyester and 2% spandex
Things to consider when choosing leggings for a spartan race
The material of the leggings should be stretchy, but also durable and comfortable to wear. The fabric should be able to withstand some friction, as well as water and dirt without getting damaged or faded.
Sizing and fit
Leggings should fit snugly around your thighs, but not so tight that they restrict movement or give you a wedgie. If you have any issues with your hips or stomach, make sure the leggings you choose are not too fitted in those areas.
You’ll want something that is comfortable and doesn’t fall down when you run or move around. If you’re planning on doing lots of running, then look for something that has plenty of room in it so that your legs don’t feel restricted by them.
Also, make sure that there’s enough space between your legs and crotch area so that they don’t get uncomfortably tight while running.
If you plan on doing lots of jumping around during your run, then look for something with elastic waists as they will help prevent chafing from happening.
You want your leggings to look good on and off the race course! Consider what kind of style you want from your spartan race gear: do you want a more casual look that looks great with boots, sneakers, and pants?
Or would you prefer something more stylish like yoga pants or activewear?
The Spartan Race is a race that started in 2013 and has grown to be one of the most popular running events in the world.
There are now over a dozen races each year and more than 500,000 participants have completed at least one Spartan Race so far!
I’ve shown you some of the best leggings for this race and I hope this article helps in your next leggings shopping.